With Office 365, you can adjust the number of licenses (mailboxes) and change the level of Postmaster Support Services. Each license type is a different service so if you have both Essentials and Premium licenses, you will adjust them separately.
Upon completion of your order, any added licenses will be available for management in your Office 365 administrative area.
Log in to my.valice.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to My Products and Services
- Click on the “Active” status block next to the product or service which you are adjusting
- In the left column, click “Upgrade/Downgrade Options”
- From here, you can adjust the number of licenses or level of Postmaster support services
- Make your adjustments and click continue to process the changes