The accuracy of your Domain Contact Information for each of your registered domains is very important. These contacts will receive information related to renewals, transfers and abuse issues.
Log in to my.valice.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the My Domains page
- Hover over your domain and click “Edit Contact Information”
- Here you will find the four key contacts listed: Registrant, Administrative, Technical and Billing (see below)
- Make any changes or updates here to these contacts and click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page
- The Registrant contact is the owner of the domain. Changing the domain name’s registrant contact prevents you from transferring the domain to a new registrar for 60 days
- The Administrator contact is a contact who may be used for transferring the domain between registrars.
- The Technical contact is not often used but may be required if you have a third-party, paid SSL certificate
- The Billing contact is the contact responsible for paying for the domain name renewals